Tagged by ~mygoodrabbit
! Which makes me happy because I wanted the excuse to do another of these lol.
1. Post 9 facts about your character.
2. Tag 8 other characters.
3. Post their names with their creators' avatars.
4. You can tag back!
1. Despite his calm and more serous nature these days, in his youth Hark was the most irresponsible, playboy not-prince anyone could have the misfortune to come across. He gambled, hosted wild, opium-fuelled parties and had copious amounts of sex with anyone pretty enough that came across his radar. Most of this he did to at first try and gain his father's respect ("look at me being manly and loud!") and then simply to annoy him when it failed at anything else.
2. He's very close to his mother, but lost all hope at ever having a good relationship with his father at around age 13.
3. He is, technically, a prince, although the monarchy was abolished by his great-great-grandfather during a civil war. Though the Luisha family act exactly like a dynasty. He'd still be in line to inherit the title of High General when his father died...if he hadn't of left the country in the middle of war and become a wanted criminal suspected of murder.
4. While pretty pathetic with a sword, Hark makes up for it in his mediocre archery skills and his superb riding. Ever since he was young he's owned thoroughbred racing horses and one of his favourite past times is still to just go riding in the desert and clear his head. It also helps that he can make explosions.
5. Although he likes to project a polished veneer (despite traipsing across the land and being pretty gross and grotty by the end of it all) Hark is a big fan of alcohol, especially wine. It's only by pure stubbornness he doesn't go back to his old drinking days.
6. He still can't resist women. Any woman, ever. Once they hit 16 it is impossible for him to keep his eyes to himself. Though he is a good boy and keeps his hands to himself, at least. (Unless they wish otherwise, in which case all bets are most probably off.)
7. Despite his affection for the young and nubile, he ends up married to a gruff woman almost ten years older than he is who pretty much shatters his pelvis every time they go to bed. And has this annoying habit of blowing smoke rings in his face from her cigar. But he loves her desperately, anyway.
8. By the time the end of his adventures draw near he's walking a fine line between calm strategy and a simple need to destroy anything in his path. It's pretty clear he has a death wish by this point, and for understandable reasons.
9. He is an absolutely terrible dancer. Truly, utterly without any sense whatsoever of natural rhythm, beat or, indeed, balance most of the time. Do not ask him to do it. He will be very upset.
*blah blah blah* SORRY FOR WRITING SO MUCH.
I'll only be accepting kiriban requests from people who are watching me and have at least made an effort to show they care about me and work, with a fave or two or even just a comment. No total strangers this time around! Sorry, but I don't think it's fair for the people who genuinely like my artwork